Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why the PS3 Version has Install

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Why the PS3 Version has Install Empty
PostSubject: Why the PS3 Version has Install   Why the PS3 Version has Install I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Ive been wondering why the PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto IV has to install before it can be played, so i did a little nosing around and apparently its because some PS3 games have to do this in order for the games to play decently. The drive speed of the Blu-Ray drive is slow because it is a new technology and this is why its much faster on Xbox 360 because of the faster DVD drive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Matt
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Why the PS3 Version has Install   Why the PS3 Version has Install I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:36 am

I believe there's some truth in that as an online friend mentioned his blu-ray films take a good minute to spin up before starting.
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Why the PS3 Version has Install   Why the PS3 Version has Install I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:10 am

Sounds extremely gay if you ask me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oddball_E8
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Why the PS3 Version has Install   Why the PS3 Version has Install I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:56 am

Kinger975 wrote:
Sounds extremely gay if you ask me. Smile

no... having sexual intercourse with a member of the same sex is gay... this is just crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the PS3 Version has Install   Why the PS3 Version has Install I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why the PS3 Version has Install
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 :: GTA 4 general discussion-
Jump to: