Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peaceful Arrest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Peaceful Arrest Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Arrest   Peaceful Arrest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Lets say if you bump into a police car or drive a man over or something like that the Police will actually point there guns at you while you are in your car and tell you to get out. Doing so will result in a peaceful arrest if you do not try to run away or start shooting. If you start shooting at the cops they will take you down.

A cool new feature is you can use the cellphone and dial 911 to actually call the cops to your location, or the ambulance and fire department if you seen a man being killed or something.. Also if driving a Police Car you can call for Backup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Peaceful Arrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Arrest   Peaceful Arrest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:39 pm

Sounds amazing. I love features like those.

Have you heard if they confirmed turning the car on with a second button press? I haven't heard anything more about it, so I'm assuming it was cut. I really hope it wasn't, but I have doubts.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Peaceful Arrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Arrest   Peaceful Arrest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:43 pm

Sounds good to me, in 16 player free roam you could set a nice trap and get everyone at vantage points and dial 911, and then when they all come, KABOOM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Peaceful Arrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Arrest   Peaceful Arrest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:20 pm

Kinger975 wrote:
Sounds amazing. I love features like those.

Have you heard if they confirmed turning the car on with a second button press? I haven't heard anything more about it, so I'm assuming it was cut. I really hope it wasn't, but I have doubts.

I don't believe that isnt in the game from all the leaked videos/ video streams, we'll find out soon enough anyhoo bounce

Yeah and its the little features that count Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Sponsored content

Peaceful Arrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Arrest   Peaceful Arrest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Arrest
Page 1 of 1