Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TODAYS THE DAY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddball_E8
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-20

TODAYS THE DAY! Empty
PostSubject: TODAYS THE DAY!   TODAYS THE DAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:37 am

ready up gentlemen!

today is the day... the game is on the shelves.... time to have some fun!

ill be getting the game in about 9 hours... since thats when schools out today (and thats where i work... at a school) and then im off to get my pre-order (for free no less... for trading in two older games hehehe)

ill see you all online (if you dont see me first of course hehe)

ps. listening to "big gun" by AC/DC just for the "feel" of it hehe...
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

TODAYS THE DAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAYS THE DAY!   TODAYS THE DAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:29 am

10 hours for me, just 1 day of work to do then i'm off for 6 days, yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh baby bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-22

TODAYS THE DAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAYS THE DAY!   TODAYS THE DAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:01 am

I played for 8 hours straight, but now I took a little break. Man, this game is almost perfect drool
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

TODAYS THE DAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAYS THE DAY!   TODAYS THE DAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:03 am

Yea i'm having a little break, at first I didn't like it much but now I've gotten use to the controls and that it's like you said... PERFECT Thumbs up

Oh and I beat Michelle at bowling, then hit the guy in the next aisle (he was annoying) lol
Back to top Go down
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

TODAYS THE DAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAYS THE DAY!   TODAYS THE DAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:04 am

Ninja wrote:
Yea i'm having a little break, at first I didn't like it much but now I've gotten use to the controls and that it's like you said... PERFECT Thumbs up

Oh and I beat Michelle at bowling, then hit the guy in the next aisle (he was annoying) lol
I totally pwned her at bowling... and pool Razz I wish getting girlfriends was that easy in real life Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

TODAYS THE DAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAYS THE DAY!   TODAYS THE DAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:10 am

Yea the first time I played her at bowling she had 4 strikes and beat me by miles but I ran to many people over on the way back to her's so I had to restart it, but I was thinking yea she likes bowling so I know were to take her out but the second time she was so lame lol and this guy in the next aisle kept going on about how good he was so I thought after the bowling, knuckle the basterd then do one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

TODAYS THE DAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAYS THE DAY!   TODAYS THE DAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:19 am

Ninja wrote:
Yea the first time I played her at bowling she had 4 strikes and beat me by miles but I ran to many people over on the way back to her's so I had to restart it, but I was thinking yea she likes bowling so I know were to take her out but the second time she was so lame lol and this guy in the next aisle kept going on about how good he was so I thought after the bowling, knuckle the basterd then do one Very Happy
lol, does the date end when you run people over? Very Happy awesome cheers
Michelle pocketed the black ball on purpose during the 8ball game... really weird, she tried to pocket it 3 turns in a row... but at least I got the achievement Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TODAYS THE DAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAYS THE DAY!   TODAYS THE DAY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAYS THE DAY!
Page 1 of 1