Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady Liberty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Lady Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Lady Liberty   Lady Liberty I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:22 pm

Wow!

I feared the new city might be a bit sterile, somewhat small and a bit of a disappointment. How wrong I was. My fears were allayed when I walked around for a couple of hours and have seen some great areas. I'm a big fan of environments in games and this is the best I've ever seen. From the dark tunnel down by the Algonquin Bridge, to the far shores of Steinway, this city is a master piece. The first section looks impossibly huge, so the rest of the map will be a real treat. Unlike SA, which wasted a lot of its map, this makes every inch count. A true achievement by R*.

Small touches I like.

I've got the player image of a 'Soccer Mom', but my favourite station is LCHC - I love those random stats

When do we get to take pictures?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Lady Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Liberty   Lady Liberty I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:16 am

Yea I want to start taking pictures too! But I remember Roman mentioning about getting a better mobile phone so that's gotta be the one with the camera on it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk

Lady Liberty
Page 1 of 1