Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTA IV tips and tricks!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

GTA IV tips and tricks! Empty
PostSubject: GTA IV tips and tricks!   GTA IV tips and tricks! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:52 am

Share your tips here:

There's easier ways but this is how I get a police car...

When you see one in a line of traffic, walk up to the side of another car in the line of traffic and press B, this will punch/push the car. (better with taxi's or cars with guys in it). 9 times out of 10 the guy/cabbie will get out, run away a little so he chases you and hits you, the police will then get out there car and chase them down leaving there car with the doors open for you to take!

You can also use a pedestrian as bait, if you want a police car but can't see one, hit a ped so they chase you, run fast (they will keep up) and when you see a police car let the ped hit you, then the same thing will happen as said above!

Don't get arrested, get killed instead, because getting arrested confiscates all your weapons and costs you more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV tips and tricks!   GTA IV tips and tricks! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:35 pm

aim for the head Shocked

(I need tips on the mission "three leave clover". It's horrible! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV tips and tricks!   GTA IV tips and tricks! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:40 pm

Fant, I'll PM you some stuff to help you on that mission. This topic wasn't set up for spoilers, so I'll do that. I may post a few tips that don't include spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Vernon
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Nathan Vernon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV tips and tricks!   GTA IV tips and tricks! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:15 am

Easy money

Go to an ATM, then cause a traffic jam to the area. Wait for someone to take money from the ATM, then kill him or her. Make sure to block any nearby roads so the ambulance cannot get to the murdered victim. Take the money they dropped on the ground. Then, run a short distance away, and go back. The money should have respawned on the ground. You can repeat this as many times as desired. You can also kill more people taking their money from the ATM to increase the amount of money that respawns.

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Nathan Vernon
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Nathan Vernon

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV tips and tricks!   GTA IV tips and tricks! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:17 am

Get all the mobile ringtones and themes for $100

After acquiring the phone from Playboy X, go to the nearest Internet cafe. Buy all of the ringtones and themes from the ringtones site. Log out of the computer and you will notice that you only paid $100 for all ringtones and themes.

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Nathan Vernon
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Nathan Vernon

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV tips and tricks!   GTA IV tips and tricks! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:18 am

A small tip - Avoid toll booths

Use any emergency vehicle, turn on the sirens, and drive (speed does not matter). The booth attendant will open the gate and you will have saved $5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV tips and tricks!   GTA IV tips and tricks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA IV tips and tricks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 :: GTA 4 general discussion-
Jump to: