Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some Empty
PostSubject: Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some   Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:08 am

When you get the camera phone from Playboy, you can take pictures, but can you view them? I don't know how to view/save them after I've taken them. It's pointless to even have the feature if you can't use it aside from a few missions.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Vernon
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Nathan Vernon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some   Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:39 pm

Kinger975 wrote:
When you get the camera phone from Playboy, you can take pictures, but can you view them? I don't know how to view/save them after I've taken them. It's pointless to even have the feature if you can't use it aside from a few missions.

Thanks.

You can't view them Sad
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some   Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:36 pm

Yea what's all that about! I've took loads of sweet pictures with that camera phone, are they lost forever? There must be a way to view them, maybe online? I got pics of pile ups, fights, upskirts, strippers, geesh loads of funny ones lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some   Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:54 pm

Ninja wrote:
Yea what's all that about! I've took loads of sweet pictures with that camera phone, are they lost forever? There must be a way to view them, maybe online? I got pics of pile ups, fights, upskirts, strippers, geesh loads of funny ones lol
W00T! Upskirts Razz how do you do that? I mean, it's not like you can go prone or sumthing, so you'll have to kill them first, which makes it sick Razz
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some   Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:07 pm

ha ha yea kill them first or get them walking up steps or sitting on benches or kill them lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some   Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:30 pm

Ninja wrote:
ha ha yea kill them first or get them walking up steps or sitting on benches or kill them lol

Dirty perv lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some   Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:13 am

Yeah. I had a couple good pictures until I found out you couldn't view them, so I just stopped taking any. It's so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some   Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camera phone - Possible spoilers for some
Page 1 of 1