Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comments by random pedestrians!

Go down 
+2
Maattt
Ninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Comments by random pedestrians! Empty
PostSubject: Comments by random pedestrians!   Comments by random pedestrians! I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:24 pm

What's the funniest you have heard?

Here's some of mine:

1) walking along minding my own business and this black guy comes running past and bumps into me and shouts 'sorry... I'm just off to dig your grandma up so I can f**k her'! Is that funny or sick? I laughed anyway, lots Smile

2) I was under the tunnels near Brucies missions and a tramp came up to me with open arms and said in a funny black dude's voice, 'mum? ....... is that you in that mans body?', lol

3) After bumping into a woman on the street she shouts, 'oh f**k my lovehole'.

4) Walking past a line of traffic a guy in the back of a taxi in a funny english accent shouts ' f**kin hurry up will ya am busting for a slash'
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Comments by random pedestrians!   Comments by random pedestrians! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:23 pm

Ninja wrote:
What's the funniest you have heard?

Here's some of mine:

1) walking along minding my own business and this black guy comes running past and bumps into me and shouts 'sorry... I'm just off to dig your grandma up so I can f**k her'! Is that funny or sick? I laughed anyway, lots Smile

2) I was under the tunnels near Brucies missions and a tramp came up to me with open arms and said in a funny black dude's voice, 'mum? ....... is that you in that mans body?', lol

3) After bumping into a woman on the street she shouts, 'oh f**k my lovehole'.

4) Walking past a line of traffic a guy in the back of a taxi in a funny english accent shouts ' f**kin hurry up will ya am busting for a slash'

haha some of them are P**s funny LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Comments by random pedestrians!   Comments by random pedestrians! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:18 pm

I think the best one I heard though and still laugh everytime I hear it is the guy at Burger Shot:

''Welcome to Burger Shot mo fucka''

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Comments by random pedestrians!   Comments by random pedestrians! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:42 pm

I hear a weird comment just about everyday I play the game. Now, I may have heard this wrong, but from what I hear it sounds like I've heard a pedestrian say "Cheesy Vagina." Please, if that's wrong, correct me.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Comments by random pedestrians!   Comments by random pedestrians! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:52 pm

Kinger975 wrote:
I hear a weird comment just about everyday I play the game. Now, I may have heard this wrong, but from what I hear it sounds like I've heard a pedestrian say "Cheesy Vagina." Please, if that's wrong, correct me.
lol!

ha ha yea your right Kinger I've heard that a couple of times!

Here's some more I heard:

Male ped to female ped: ''As long as I've got a face you got somewhere to sit''

Police chasing a ped shouts ''I'm gonna shoot you in the face'', lol that cracked me up!
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Comments by random pedestrians!   Comments by random pedestrians! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:57 pm

Ninja wrote:
Kinger975 wrote:
lol!

ha ha yea your right Kinger I've heard that a couple of times!

Here's some more I heard:

Male ped to female ped: ''As long as I've got a face you got somewhere to sit''

Police chasing a ped shouts ''I'm gonna shoot you in the face'', lol that cracked me up!

The italicized and underlined comment in the quote made me laugh. Wow, that's great. I have yet to hear the one yet. Maybe I should just walk around and listen to some of the things they say.

P.S. - Honest mistake, lol. I accidentally edited your post Ninja. I was trying to quote you. Apparently I wasn't paying much attention. I may have accidentally done that to at least one more post? Not sure. If any look out of the ordinary, let me know.
lol!
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Comments by random pedestrians!   Comments by random pedestrians! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:08 am

I like the line "smokers are just more interesting people. I mean, look at us."
Back to top Go down
DaVe
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
DaVe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Comments by random pedestrians!   Comments by random pedestrians! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:22 am

welcome to burger shot, muh-fuckurrrr.

bon apetit.. muhfucka
Back to top Go down
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Comments by random pedestrians!   Comments by random pedestrians! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:30 am

it's not random, but the preacher outside of your safehouse in Broker is funny to listen to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments by random pedestrians!   Comments by random pedestrians! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments by random pedestrians!
Page 1 of 1