Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favourite rides?

Go down 
+8
Jexic
SaltinesRR
KSharm
xpureownx
Kinger
fant
Savage Tyrant
Ninja
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Your favourite rides? Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:48 pm

On the day of release I thought it was the Turismo, but that was only a few hours into the game and still on the first island, and now, I still think it is the Turismo! 2nd has got to be the Sultan RS!

Favourite bike is NRG900, 2nd is the Sanchez
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Savage Tyrant
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Savage Tyrant

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:39 pm

My fav is the Super GT.

My fav from all the other games was the Sentinal but in this game it doesn't look like a BMW anymore. And it's slower.
Back to top Go down
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:10 am

I love the secret car, I think that's the sultan you mentioned Razz And I love the car Berny gave me, the Lambo-like car. Shame I've never seen it driving around the city Sad
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:14 am

I've always been a fan of the sentinel, especially the yellow one in GTA III. But in GTA IV I really like the Sabre GT, Sentinel, Sultan RS, Comet, and Corquette.
Back to top Go down
xpureownx
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
xpureownx

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:55 am

If Your Ever Looking For A Fast Car And You Cant Find Any Go To The Second Island And Go Right By The Safe House Thats Kinda In The Top But Also Close To The Water And Right Around The Corner Theres A Small Dealership That Has The Lambo-Like Cars I Think Or Something Like It
Back to top Go down
KSharm
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:01 am

That dealership your talking about actually holds Ferraris (Turismo). My favorite cars are the Comet (Porshe 911) and the Sultan RS (Subaru)
Back to top Go down
SaltinesRR
Noob
Noob
SaltinesRR

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:52 am

Savage Tyrant wrote:
My fav is the Super GT.

My fav from all the other games was the Sentinal but in this game it doesn't look like a BMW anymore. And it's slower.

Mine is the Sentinel, and it does too look like a BMW, check it...
BMW M3 Coupé<---Link

Love that car...

And just a side note, R* can't actually make 100% replicas because they don't have the rights to, so of course some cars look different than the ones they seem modeled after.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fitzershaint
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:03 am

Annihalator.
Back to top Go down
wS I kAoTic 187
Noob
Noob
wS I kAoTic 187

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:30 am

I forgot the game name for the car but the lambo.
Back to top Go down
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:31 am

wS I kAoTic 187 wrote:
I forgot the game name for the car but the lambo.
Infernus?
Back to top Go down
wS I kAoTic 187
Noob
Noob
wS I kAoTic 187

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:33 am

Yeah that sounds right Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:56 am

I love the SuperGT. Great look/speed and it is tough.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ai
Noob
Noob
Sora Ai

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:43 pm

My favorite car would have to be the Banshee.
Back to top Go down
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:07 am

Sora Ai wrote:

I use to love the manana in GTA III LOL, dunno why it was good but anyway

in IV its probably the turismo or Sultan RS

Last edited by mattx360xuk on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:11 am

Sora Ai wrote:

In other GTA titles the Banshee was my favourite too! But in GTA IV, it just seems to slide everywhere! just turning round a 90 degree corner at any kind of speed (even ped walk speed), seem to throw it into a 360 degree spin! Maybe it's just my driving but my love for the Banshee died in GTA IV!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Sora Ai
Noob
Noob
Sora Ai

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:44 pm

Ninja wrote:
Sora Ai wrote:

In other GTA titles the Banshee was my favourite too! But in GTA IV, it just seems to slide everywhere! just turning round a 90 degree corner at any kind of speed (even ped walk speed), seem to throw it into a 360 degree spin! Maybe it's just my driving but my love for the Banshee died in GTA IV!
Maybe you're just driving it wrong. The Banshee in IV drives pretty much perfectly for me. I've never had problem driving it. Now the Comet on the other hand....
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:46 pm

Sora Ai wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Sora Ai wrote:

Maybe you're just driving it wrong. The Banshee in IV drives pretty much perfectly for me. I've never had problem driving it. Now the Comet on the other hand....

That's odd. I always thought the Banshee was a bit of an out of control car in GTA IV like Ninja explained. I love the Comet though. I drive it everywhere.

Although I think my favorite car is the Corquette. I just love how it looks exactly like a Corvette and it's one of the fastest cars in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ai
Noob
Noob
Sora Ai

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:17 pm

I guess it comes down to personal preference and feel of the car. Some like Ford, some like Toyota..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite rides?   Your favourite rides? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favourite rides?
Page 1 of 1