Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

San Andreas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

San Andreas Empty
PostSubject: San Andreas   San Andreas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:13 pm

GTA: San Andreas imo is still the best GTA game. Sure there is no multiplayer but instead of GTA IV I reckon a complete revamp of San Andreas released for the 360/PS3 would have been a ton better.

I mean GTA IV is still an amazing game and I'm not bored yet but imagine if they, instead, revamped San Andreas.

Newish storyline, multiplayer included, remake of better graphics, extra features, the list could go on!

OMG I don't have a copy of that game anymore (it went on Ebay Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

San Andreas Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Andreas   San Andreas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:31 pm

Yeah, SA is an amazing game. I played it up until GTA IV came out, but there is multiplayer for it, if you get it for the PC. If you have a good enough PC to run the game, go out and get it if you like it so much. There's a mod to play multiplayer. I'm sure people still play it, the only thing different now is that they don't patch it anymore, or add anything.

It looked like a great deal of fun. I went to a friends and watched him play it, and I saw many videos of it on YouTube. Check some out.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

San Andreas Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Andreas   San Andreas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:36 pm

Yea my PC isn't good enough to run any games to be honest Sad

But I know exactly what your talking about though and seen a lot of footage of it! I remember when it was first released but I had it on the original XBOX back then and again PC wouldn't be able to run it anyway lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Sponsored content

San Andreas Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Andreas   San Andreas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San Andreas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 :: GTA 4 general discussion-
Jump to: