Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite GTA of all-time

Go down 
+4
Jexic
SaltinesRR
Maattt
The Solid Link
8 posters

Favorite GTA of all-time
1. Grand Theft Auto
Favorite GTA of all-time Bar13%Favorite GTA of all-time Bar3
 3% [ 1 ]
2. Grand Theft Auto II
 3% [ 1 ]
3. Grand Theft Auto III
 3% [ 1 ]
4. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Favorite GTA of all-time Bar113%Favorite GTA of all-time Bar3
 13% [ 4 ]
5. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Favorite GTA of all-time Bar123%Favorite GTA of all-time Bar3
 23% [ 7 ]
6. Liberty City Stories
Favorite GTA of all-time Bar10%Favorite GTA of all-time Bar3
 0% [ 0 ]
7. Vice City Stories
Favorite GTA of all-time Bar10%Favorite GTA of all-time Bar3
 0% [ 0 ]
8. Grand Theft Auto IV
Favorite GTA of all-time Bar155%Favorite GTA of all-time Bar3
 55% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Favorite GTA of all-time Empty
PostSubject: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:09 am

What is your personal favorite GTA so far in the franchise?
Back to top Go down
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:13 am

Muisee wrote:
What is your personal favorite GTA so far in the franchise?

Probably vice city, the story on that game rocked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
SaltinesRR
Noob
Noob
SaltinesRR

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:13 am

Grand Theft Auto:Vice City...all the way.

And I hope they release new episodes like they did for III, Vice City was one, and I'd love Vice City with the new graphics and physics engines in GTAIV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fitzershaint
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:09 am

I hated vice city... but i really don't know why
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:19 am

If GTA IV had a few more shops to buy clothing and eat, had some mansions to own, and had a couple crazy weapons to pick-up, it would be in the running with Ocarina of Time as my favorite video game of all-time. However all of those things can, and most likely will be added in with DLC. Cannot wait.

SA had such a lame story in my opinion, and eating/working out was the most tedious thing I have ever done in a video-game (yes more then hanging out with friends in IV). Vice-city was great but the music and just the time period in general is just not appealing to me. Still had a good story and great characters but the 80's Miami vide was really not working for me.

GTA III as a game is very important to the industry and genre but it just cannot hold a candle to the other 3-D GTAs. GTA II (my first GTA) was surprising good even though the birds eye view was rather terrible.

I would also like to point out that every GTA since VC had a lot of hate being thrown at it when launched. VC was too 80's, was very blurry by default and you could still not swim! SA was very tedious with things like eating and working-out. Now GTA IV is getting it because it went the realistic route and took a few things out but I am sure it will pass just like it did for the others.
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:45 am

Looks like GTA IV has the current lead. I am surprised how loved VC is. Maybe it is because it is the first they played or something along those lines. I went back to it and couldn't believe how much it aged in such a short time. I couldn't finish it, so I then went back to IV.
Back to top Go down
moldy
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:27 pm

definitely gtaIII because I just fell in love with it. It was the first one I ever played and I wish I could have kept it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://moldyslounge.forumaction.net
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:37 pm

moldy wrote:
definitely gtaIII because I just fell in love with it. It was the first one I ever played and I wish I could have kept it Sad

Yea GTA III was the best game in the world when it was released, I've always been a fan of GTA and even owned and played the first 2 titles Smile But yea, GTA III was in a league of it's own when it was released!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:02 pm

Ninja wrote:
moldy wrote:

Yea GTA III was the best game in the world when it was released, I've always been a fan of GTA and even owned and played the first 2 titles Smile But yea, GTA III was in a league of it's own when it was released!
it was revolutionary... but not the best... i'd say san andreas because of how massive and thorough it was
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:04 pm

GTA IV the only one I can still stand to play. The rest are very dated, that is why it was so important for R* to take a different route this time around.
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:20 pm

I chose GTA IV just because I can't get enough of the physics and what the game can do with newer technology. It was a really hard choice between SA and IV. Very close.
Back to top Go down
hitman
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:04 pm

got cheats for GTA4 m8
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:58 pm

hitman wrote:
got cheats for GTA4 m8

Seems like you found them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite GTA of all-time   Favorite GTA of all-time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite GTA of all-time
Page 1 of 1