Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you want in the next GTA?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

What do you want in the next GTA? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want in the next GTA?   What do you want in the next GTA? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:18 am

Simple enough question. I for one want the same type of gameplay and realism that was in GTA IV. However I would like for them to add certain crazy weapons (chainsaw, meat cleaver, katana) but make it so you cannot save these items, only pick them up randomly and use them.

The army should be in the game at six stars, so add a tank/jeep/army helicopter. All of these things are realistic enough to be featured, and of course would add to the fun factor which some people complained about.

I would like there to be places to buy (clubs, houses, etc) to make a little extra money on the side. Easy enough to put in. There that is pretty much it, that would be the perfect game, although GTA IV came close.
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next GTA?   What do you want in the next GTA? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:52 pm

I would like a GTA that still focuses on realism, but also adds a great deal of fun. I hope they add better side activities and have it so that money actually matters for more than just guns.

It would be great if you could buy property and have a side job or something for money. Anything really to keep the game going after the story.
Back to top Go down
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next GTA?   What do you want in the next GTA? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:43 pm

bigger area, airplanes, more FUN side missions
Back to top Go down
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next GTA?   What do you want in the next GTA? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:52 pm

to return to the fun state, not realism state.

well somewhere inbetween would be good, but more to the fun side than it is atm.

have comical vehicles such as there was the jet pack etc...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next GTA?   What do you want in the next GTA? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:21 am

mattx360xuk wrote:

well somewhere inbetween would be good, but more to the fun side than it is atm.

We have very different ideas about what is fun then. If GTA IV was just SA next-gen I wouldn't even buy it. The series needed to move on or it would have become generic like what Madden has become.

Sure SA was great back in the day, and I still love the game but R* knew it was time to change the series. If they didn't change, the game would have felt dated right from release and everyone would complain it is just SA with better graphics.

It doesn't feel like a past GTA game and I think that is what makes it so good. That is how I feel at least.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next GTA?   What do you want in the next GTA? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:17 am

1 thing for me: A purpose to continue after the story mode comes to an end.

Though 1 more thing I would like to add that I used to love about previous GTA titles, was the army, and of course the tank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next GTA?   What do you want in the next GTA? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:19 pm

Muisee wrote:
mattx360xuk wrote:

We have very different ideas about what is fun then. If GTA IV was just SA next-gen I wouldn't even buy it. The series needed to move on or it would have become generic like what Madden has become.

yes i do agree it needs to move but not as far as it has and perhaps we need some more fun vehicles in the next one, which is what i miss alot from IV.

Such as tanks, jet pack, hovercrafts, planes, fighter jets, Jet Ski's etc... because just messing around isn't as fun without them albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next GTA?   What do you want in the next GTA? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:50 pm

mattx360xuk wrote:
Muisee wrote:
mattx360xuk wrote:

yes i do agree it needs to move but not as far as it has and perhaps we need some more fun vehicles in the next one, which is what i miss alot from IV.

Such as tanks, jet pack, hovercrafts, planes, fighter jets, Jet Ski's etc... because just messing around isn't as fun without them albino
and that's why realism sucks.. i havent "messed around" since i beat the game, the multiplayer is weak, and free-roam is messing around with people claiming to be "OG" or people who are, well.. 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next GTA?   What do you want in the next GTA? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want in the next GTA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 :: GTA 4 general discussion-
Jump to: