Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SR2 Storyline

Go down 
+2
Ninja
Maattt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

SR2 Storyline Empty
PostSubject: SR2 Storyline   SR2 Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:28 am

How or is the storyline connected with Saints Row.

Will it have connections with the things we see at the end of SR, for example we see Johnny standing with a police badge etc..

and what happened to Julius?

So does anybody know if SR2 has any connection (storyline wise) with the original? albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

SR2 Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR2 Storyline   SR2 Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:31 am

I haven't a clue but the ending in Saints Row didn't give us any clues and on another note the ending was silly! I'm taking a wild guess here but I reckon the story to Saints Row 2 will be pretty much the same as in the first one! Were you start of joining a gang then working your way up! But don't quote me on that, like I said, it's a wild guess!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

SR2 Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR2 Storyline   SR2 Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:35 am

Ninja wrote:
I haven't a clue but the ending in Saints Row didn't give us any clues and on another note the ending was silly! I'm taking a wild guess here but I reckon the story to Saints Row 2 will be pretty much the same as in the first one! Were you start of joining a gang then working your way up! But don't quote me on that, like I said, it's a wild guess!

Most likely, but i do hope for something different this time round and don't want to feel like im playing the same game again
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

SR2 Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR2 Storyline   SR2 Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:43 am

At the end of SR1 you were, well blown up on a boat. THQ says this will lead to the character getting plastic surgery to look presentable. You can become either female or male because of this, and even choose how old you are. Pretty excited, kinda of a strange start but they did what they had to I guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saints_Row_2#Plot
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

SR2 Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR2 Storyline   SR2 Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:45 am

It would be cool if you could have a scarred face from it. I bet he wants revenge on Julius and all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

SR2 Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR2 Storyline   SR2 Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:23 pm

Muisee wrote:
At the end of SR1 you were, well blown up on a boat. THQ says this will lead to the character getting plastic surgery to look presentable. You can become either female or male because of this, and even choose how old you are. Pretty excited, kinda of a strange start but they did what they had to I guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saints_Row_2#Plot

wtf, no way am i being a transvestite LOL
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

SR2 Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR2 Storyline   SR2 Storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:47 pm

Trannys are fun, they've got all sorts of surprises to give people! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523

SR2 Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR2 Storyline   SR2 Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:02 am

I would have liked if they just killed off the guy from the first game and start new. That story in SR1 was horrible.
Back to top Go down
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291

SR2 Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR2 Storyline   SR2 Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:43 pm

you can be male or female...
i wonder if this will change the sex of prostitutes on the street... or not Wink
Back to top Go down
Siir Psycho
Noob
Noob
Siir Psycho

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-12

SR2 Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR2 Storyline   SR2 Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:38 pm

At the end of Saints Row, you get blown up on the boat. You then wake up in a coma after 10-15 years, your in a prison hospital bed. You get to re-create your character in Saints 2, even though it is ment to be the same person, the exuse is that you face got burnt and blown to f*ck when the boat exploded. You wake up, theres a fellow Saint in there with you, you bust out of prison and recue Johnny Gat before he gets sent to the electic chair for over 300 murders. You have the last Saints members, you and Gat, theres about 5 of you and together you take back Stilwater. In the process, wiping out 3 other gangs which have come alone to take back what was once yours. Also, some where in the game, you'll get revenge on Julius and Troy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SR2 Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR2 Storyline   SR2 Storyline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SR2 Storyline
Page 1 of 1