Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch for GTA IV

Go down 
+2
Ninja
The Solid Link
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 pm

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/patches/index.html

If you play the game now you will first have to download a new patch. Check the link for info.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:22 pm

Hey finally a patch, hope it addresses some of the issues I have! Here's a copy/paste:

1. Fixed an issue where players were unable to enter or exit vehicles in GTA Race.
2. Fixed an issue where scripted vehicles were causing games to unexpectedly crash.
3. Improved reliability and frequency of PS3™ online leaderboard updates.
4. Fixed a rare hang some players encountered when moving from a Race or GTA Race lobby into gameplay.
5. Fixed a hang that would occur when players were switching teams during the countdown in the lobby.
6. Fixed an issue where players were able to get ridiculously high scores from Cops 'n Crooks matches.
7. Changed GTA Race and Race so that the last player remaining always receives a reward of $250.
8. Fixed an issue where spectating players would prevent the game from finishing.
9. Fixed an issue where players were unable to spectate in Round 2 of Cops 'n Crooks games.
10. Changed countdown timer in lobby so that it no longer resets when new players join a game.
11. Changed the kick option so that kicked players are no longer brought back to single player.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:23 pm

7. Changed GTA Race and Race so that the last player remaining always receives a reward of $250.

This is really good! Will stop a lot of quitters, and help those going for the AWP like me Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm

nice fix... to bad it took them 4 weeks
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Yeah 7 and 11 are decent upgrades.
Back to top Go down
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:01 pm

Yeah, I was wondering what the patch did, but this is pretty nice Smile Especially 7 is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:56 pm

woooooooooo.

that'll stop them quitters (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:19 pm

It's a patch none the less. Should improve some gameplay. Still, nothing I was hoping to see resolved. Then again, I know how to fix my problem manually.
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:18 am

People are really starting to hate on the game. I think it is only a matter of time R* releases tanks, jets and a few other things for real cheap or even free on Live and PSN.
Back to top Go down
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:20 am

Muisee wrote:
People are really starting to hate on the game. I think it is only a matter of time R* releases tanks, jets and a few other things for real cheap or even free on Live and PSN.
that would be awesome... besides, the dlc probably won't be san andreas, just maybe a new island which would give R* the incentive to add new vehicles, safehouses, guns, and airplanes
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:21 am

I don't think it will be a new island, or have anything to do with the money M$ gave them. I am tired of the whining, and I am sure they are as well. They took out a tank and a jet and people act like the game is broken.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Ninja wrote:

This is really good! Will stop a lot of quitters, and help those going for the AWP like me Thumbs up

Well to be honest I don't think this is correct! Since the patch I have not seen anyone in last place receive $250 in any race!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patch for GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch for GTA IV   Patch for GTA IV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch for GTA IV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 :: GTA 4 general discussion-
Jump to: