Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

broken wii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-22

broken wii Empty
PostSubject: broken wii   broken wii I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:07 am

So, my wii broke a few months ago. My 360 only died once, but my wii 3 *** times Razz First, it started to give me a black screen every time I switched it on, so I sent it to Nintendo for repairs. I had to pay the shpping costs myself, which kinda sucked scratch So i got it back after a month of waiting, but whenever I tried to play a game it made really loud noises Surprised So, I called Ninty again, and a few hours later my wii was shipping to Nintendo again. Thankfully, I didn't have to pay the shipping this time cyclops When I got it back I tried my games, and most of them were working, but a few were giving 'disc read errors' or something like that... Well, I finally got a working wii now, after maybe 4 months... and I never got some kind of compensation, like MS gave me a free month of Live gold. Thank god I never played on my wii anyway, but Nintendo's service just sucks...

(I would've complained some more, but my sucky English doesn't allow me to Sad Razz )
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

broken wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: broken wii   broken wii I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:38 am

You have to pay shipping costs? That is terrible. Does M$ do the same?
Back to top Go down
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-22

broken wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: broken wii   broken wii I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:21 pm

yes, the first time I had to pay it myself Shocked and no, MS didn't do that, thank god...
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

broken wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: broken wii   broken wii I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:19 pm

Good, I think my one is about to hit the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

broken wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: broken wii   broken wii I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

broken wii
Page 1 of 1