Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your favorite accessory?

Go down 
+2
Kilsek
PimpinCracka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PimpinCracka
BANNED
BANNED
PimpinCracka

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-19

What's your favorite accessory? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite accessory?   What's your favorite accessory? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:48 pm

MOD EDIT INTO VALUABLE TOPIC: Mine is the MSN chat pad so I can socialize to my friends, while sucking at Gears. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Kilsek

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite accessory?   What's your favorite accessory? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:23 am

Wow that is a wierd avatar.

On topic: I love my wireless game pad
Back to top Go down
http://geekedondungeonsanddragons.com/index.htm
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite accessory?   What's your favorite accessory? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:27 am

I love the Chat pad as well. Saves a lot of time typing.
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite accessory?   What's your favorite accessory? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:46 am

Someone get rid of that picture!

I like the chat pad.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite accessory?   What's your favorite accessory? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:50 pm

I need to get myself a chat pad! Favourite accessory would have to be my stand with built in cooling fans, I think this saved my 360 from over heating during the 7 day survivor on Dead Rising, which ended up over 8 days Smile

And again saved it from over heating when I first got GTA IV, did nearly 13 hours straight on it then hammered again the next day, and the day after that, and the day... yea I think you get what I mean Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
CuRbY23
360 Moderator
360 Moderator
CuRbY23

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite accessory?   What's your favorite accessory? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:59 pm

i use a wireless headset which is great and i did love my wireless pad untill one night playing gears after about 10 cans of denmarks finest!! BEFORE i bought a wireless headset i went to the toilet with my wired headset connected to my wireless pad i then placed the pad on top of the toilet(systen) had a pee and you can ask ninja about this because i was still talking to him whilst this happened...i completely forgot about my pad and ohhhhhh yesss i walked away...and were did my pad go plop straight down the P****R..
Believe it or not i took it back to curry's the day after and complained my pad had just stopped working i demandid they swapped it haha which they did..i bet it was funny when they opened it and it smelt like stail beer P**S...hehehehe

Logic behind this story always use wireless everything after 10 or more can's of beer!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite accessory?   What's your favorite accessory? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:58 am

Yea I was listening as it happened and heard a lot of swear words and other aggressive language he he logic behind that story should be don't take XBOX stuff into the toilet with you lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite accessory?   What's your favorite accessory? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite accessory?
Page 1 of 1