Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Mass Effect DLC a possibility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

More Mass Effect DLC a possibility Empty
PostSubject: More Mass Effect DLC a possibility   More Mass Effect DLC a possibility I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:52 am

Speaking to MTV's Multiplayer, BioWare's Greg Zeschuk came tantalizingly close to confirming more DLC for Mass Effect. While Zeschuk didn't go so far as to confirm that more DLC is on the way, he did say that Bioware is "talking about" it and that BioWare wants gamers to "always have something ... to try." We're sure that Mass Effect fans would agree, especially considering they've had nothing new to explore since the "Bring Down the Sky" DLC released in March. Unfortunately, Zeschuk said nothing regarding when we might actually see this potential DLC, so it looks like Mass Effect fans are still left out in the cold darkness of space.

Link
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: More Mass Effect DLC a possibility   More Mass Effect DLC a possibility I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 pm

They need to add like a huge city to the game. Something similar to KotOR cities. Those were huge and fun to explore and take on quests. I enjoyed Mass Effect a lot but I didn't get into it as much as KotOR.
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

PostSubject: Re: More Mass Effect DLC a possibility   More Mass Effect DLC a possibility I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:37 pm

Yeah, most likely going to have to wait till the next game for that. Cannot wait for ME2.
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: More Mass Effect DLC a possibility   More Mass Effect DLC a possibility I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:07 pm

The Solid Link wrote:
Yeah, most likely going to have to wait till the next game for that. Cannot wait for ME2.

ME2 won't be out for a very long time. I think my best bet is waiting for KotOR 3 or the MMO Bioware is making.
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

PostSubject: Re: More Mass Effect DLC a possibility   More Mass Effect DLC a possibility I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:16 pm

I hope they do not charge month to month, but of course they will. The KotOR MMO will be my first true MMO. I have played WoW but only through a friends account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Mass Effect DLC a possibility   More Mass Effect DLC a possibility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Mass Effect DLC a possibility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: XBOX 360 :: XBOX 360 lounge-
Jump to: