Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PlayStation Home beta accepting applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PlayStation Home beta accepting applications Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation Home beta accepting applications   PlayStation Home beta accepting applications I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:56 am

No previous job experience necessary. No references or extracurriculars. Heck, you don't even need a first grade diploma. All you need to do is download the PlayStation Home PS3 theme released today on the PS Store and you'll have applied for access to the expanded Home beta test (a mundane magical world brimming with "stuff" -- just like real life ... only avoidable). Of course, there's one thing you can do to make sure your application rises to the top of the heap: Play. "We will be using a variety of criteria including activity on the PlayStation Network to determine eligibility for the Beta community," Home director Jack Buser explains on PlayStation.Blog.

Link
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home beta accepting applications   PlayStation Home beta accepting applications I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:43 pm

Well, if someone here gets it. You should let everyone know how it is. Sounds kind of lame if you have to buy better apartments in Home.
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home beta accepting applications   PlayStation Home beta accepting applications I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Not anymore lame then buying outfits for your Avatar. I think Home at least could be decent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home beta accepting applications   PlayStation Home beta accepting applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation Home beta accepting applications
Page 1 of 1