Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?

Go down 
+9
Nathan Vernon
Kinger
kc5tdr
xpureownx
Savage Tyrant
Ninja
xJabangerx
Richieb
GoDLiKe
13 posters
AuthorMessage
GoDLiKe
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-04-08

What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? Empty
PostSubject: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:22 pm

I'm just going to kick the crap out of the first person i see. Then im going to try find a gun and shoot someone in the face , i really want to see the new gore in this game Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
Richieb
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Richieb

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:34 pm

Hmmm I think I will just walk around breaking into cars. Take in the scenery and then test the physics Wink
Back to top Go down
xJabangerx
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
xJabangerx

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:38 pm

I agree Richie. I want to take a look at the re-vamped LC. I might hijack a biker and look for the first jump possible but I'm going to take my time with this game.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:39 pm

Yea I'm just gonna have a good TOOT round the place before I even start the missions, walk round like a pedestrian lol as I've heard all the map is unlocked from the start!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Richieb
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Richieb

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Lol this is GTA we are talking about, you only get one island unlocked to begin with due to a terrorist threat. You will get a wanted level if you get onto the second island before you should as in San Andreas Wink
Back to top Go down
Savage Tyrant
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Savage Tyrant

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:43 pm

Ninja wrote:
Yea I'm just gonna have a good TOOT round the place before I even start the missions, walk round like a pedestrian lol as I've heard all the map is unlocked from the start!

LOL...Sounds good. Walk around like a Tourist looking at all the landmarks. Then when you've seen everything.....start cracking heads!

Last edited by Savage Tyrant on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xpureownx
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
xpureownx

Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:04 pm

Im Gonna Test Out The Euphoria Engine And Do Some Jumps And Crashes
Back to top Go down
Richieb
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Richieb

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:07 pm

Yeh I'm gonna crash into a lamppost or another car at high speed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:21 pm

I've read somewhere that there is 3 types of services the prostitues offer Very Happy So I may mug a few people, get some dosh, then pay the red light district a visit and see what's on offer! Oh and Youtube it lol!
Back to top Go down
kc5tdr
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:38 pm

GoDLiKe wrote:
I'm just going to kick the crap out of the first person i see. Then im going to try find a gun and shoot someone in the face , i really want to see the new gore in this game Twisted Evil .

Same here......LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Richieb
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Richieb

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:49 pm

Yeah it's true that Prostitutes offer three levels of service, you even get a BJ but there is no cut scene propably because Niko has a small one Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:01 am

Richieb wrote:
Yeah it's true that Prostitutes offer three levels of service, you even get a BJ but there is no cut scene propably because Niko has a small one Laughing

lol a cut scene!
Back to top Go down
Richieb
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Richieb

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:29 am

I think I wish pass on seeing Niki's mighty bush small one Laughing
Back to top Go down
xpureownx
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
xpureownx

Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:30 am

LOL Try And Shank Someone Right In The Small One Smile
Back to top Go down
xJabangerx
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
xJabangerx

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:54 am

I'm just hoping we don't have a mission that turns out like the steam room scene in Eastern Promises. lol
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:31 pm

Hmm. I think I'm going check out the scenery and the vehicles. I also really want to check out the small little features put into the game. I think I read somewhere that, once you get into a car, you need to press another button to start it. Small features like that interest me, so that's what I'm hunting for.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Vernon
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Nathan Vernon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:30 pm

I'll start a fight with someone, to see how he fights then I'll do the first mission, After that I'll go for a roam.
Back to top Go down
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:33 pm

Nathan Vernon wrote:
I'll start a fight with someone, to see how he fights then I'll do the first mission, After that I'll go for a roam.

Yeh same, cause the first mission will probably get you into the game.

Then its time to beat up some innocent civilians lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
DaVe
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
DaVe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:16 pm

well it seems judging by the map which seems real it has liberty city sights on it, so ima hop in a car and cruise my way there (maybe following all the laws on the way to make it take a bit longer) following my map that comes with the game to find the sights instead of using GPS so i get to learn the map a little better other than being told where to go by a machine.

call me sad, but i think it'll be fun.. i doubt the obeying the law idea will work as i will be at a red light and just be all *whistles a little...*

>.>
<.<....

*speeds through a red light and crashes into multiple people and hotdog stands as i'm not used to the car controls*
Back to top Go down
Matt
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:55 am

I'm going to walk around the sights for a couple of hours before I got to work, then do some driving when I get home from my shift. Like someone else said, I'm going to take my time as this new game seems to be much more real than the games from the 3rd series. Don't know why - maybe because it's more detailed and set in the present.
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:59 am

Now that I've seen gameplay footage, I'm going to test out the driving. It looks somewhat sloppy to me, and I want to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Vernon
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Nathan Vernon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:55 pm

What I've done is punch someone.
Back to top Go down
Oddball_E8
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:05 am

what im gonna do is just walk around looking at how the AI interacts (both with me and with eachother) and then if opportunity arises ill get myself a car (without breaking the window mind you... that is, ill wait until someone leaves their car, wich they apparantly do from time to time)

oh and then, just for fun and cos im coming straight from forza 2, ill try my hands on drifting the cars hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?   What are you going to do as soon as you start the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you going to do as soon as you start the game?
Page 1 of 1