Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Features...cut from the game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Features...cut from the game? Empty
PostSubject: Features...cut from the game?   Features...cut from the game? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:24 am

What ever happened to storing guns in the trunk and holding onto the backs of trucks? Were these features cut from the final game or something? It disappoints me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nathan Vernon
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Nathan Vernon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Features...cut from the game?   Features...cut from the game? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:31 pm

Kinger975 wrote:
What ever happened to storing guns in the trunk and holding onto the backs of trucks? Were these features cut from the final game or something? It disappoints me. Crying or Very sad

The truck cab might be furthing in the game if your not that far, not sure. scratch
Back to top Go down
xpureownx
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
xpureownx

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Features...cut from the game?   Features...cut from the game? I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:50 am

you have to become good friends with little jacob and then call him and then you get to pick the guns from out of his trunk
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Features...cut from the game?   Features...cut from the game? I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:55 am

Kinger975 wrote:

Like xpureownx says get good friends with little Jacob (90% + I think). The hanging from trucks only happens on garbage trucks and there's two bin men that hang from the back and jump off to collect rubbish but you do get to hang on the back of some things but only in some missions!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
GoDLiKe
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Features...cut from the game?   Features...cut from the game? I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:24 pm

You cant climb posts i know that , but there is one mission in the game where you have to hold on the back of a truck and try to pull yourself up to the cab
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Features...cut from the game?   Features...cut from the game? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:30 am

You can turn your car off. I just found that out today. If some of you didn't know that, just hold "Y" as you get out of your car and it will turn it off. I think it's really cool.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Features...cut from the game?   Features...cut from the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Features...cut from the game?
Page 1 of 1