Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I found something i dont like :cry:

Go down 
+3
fant
Maattt
Oddball_E8
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddball_E8
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-20

I found something i dont like  :cry: Empty
PostSubject: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:11 am

looking at the leaked vids of gameplay i noticed that when youre just walking and you turn you "lean" just like when you run...

now i dont know about you guys, but ive never ever seen anyone do this in real life... a bit sloppy of rockstar games if you ask me... i hope they patch that or something... looks awful...

but the rest of the game looks awsome!

still cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:43 am

erm.. yeah.
Bit dodgy, but im sure everything else will outweigh that problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:19 pm

I tought it looked pretty sweet in Mass Effect, but they overdid it a bit indeed.
Back to top Go down
Oddball_E8
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:37 pm

but like i said... its the only thing i can see that i dont like so far... and im sure that once im playing the game i wont notice it any more
Back to top Go down
Nathan Vernon
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Nathan Vernon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:27 am

It's not that much of a lean.
Back to top Go down
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:35 am

Nathan Vernon wrote:

Yeah suppose.
We'll get use to it albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Nathan Vernon
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Nathan Vernon

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:41 am

mattx360xuk wrote:
Nathan Vernon wrote:

Yeah suppose.
We'll get use to it albino

afro
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:45 am

I don't really mind it yet. That will depend on the feel or it once I'm playing. Although, it looks as if he leans a bit too much. We'll see.

Something I noticed that I'm not sure I like to see is the driving. Every GTA (since GTA III, blimp cam driving was horrible) game had great driving. It may not have been the most realistic at times, but it wasn't too hard and it was fun. When I watched some gameplay videos, the driving looked so sloppy. It was either the driving, or the guy playing the game was horrible, but it looked like you couldn't turn for your life. The guy would try and turn, and end up slamming into a wall, or skipping and flipping his SUV. I don't know about this, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
botcher
Noob
Noob
botcher

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:52 am

Kinger975 wrote:
I don't really mind it yet. That will depend on the feel or it once I'm playing. Although, it looks as if he leans a bit too much. We'll see.

Something I noticed that I'm not sure I like to see is the driving. Every GTA (since GTA III, blimp cam driving was horrible) game had great driving. It may not have been the most realistic at times, but it wasn't too hard and it was fun. When I watched some gameplay videos, the driving looked so sloppy. It was either the driving, or the guy playing the game was horrible, but it looked like you couldn't turn for your life. The guy would try and turn, and end up slamming into a wall, or skipping and flipping his SUV. I don't know about this, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Seems a bit more realistic.... if you're in a van going 100 mph and go to make a sharp turn..... yeah I don't think I need to explain it.... The guy driving in the video I saw just really sucked.......... They've already said that driving won't be as easy as the other games since now cars have their own sense of wait to them. I really won't care, I'll just accept it for what it is; because rockstar knows best, and I will get used to it then move on.
Back to top Go down
Oddball_E8
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:09 pm

considering the fact that in some videos the player isnt even trying to use the "lock on" button i dont think they are very good at playing the game... they probarbly just put in the disc immideatly and started playing...

and they dont seem to be trying too hard either... theyre just putting on a show for the camera...

but the cars seem to act and react naturally... so when you pick your getaway vehicle you might want to stay clear of vans and such...
Back to top Go down
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:24 pm

Kinger975 wrote:

I love it! It just takes some more practice than the few seconds these guys had the game Razz I like half arcade/half realistic racing games, but I'm not the Forza kinda guy, more like PGR, and GTA IV seems to give me what I want cheers
Back to top Go down
Oddball_E8
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:44 pm

heh... im the forza guy... but i think ill be more than satisfied with this game...
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:17 am

Oddball_E8 wrote:
looking at the leaked vids of gameplay i noticed that when youre just walking and you turn you "lean" just like when you run...

now i dont know about you guys, but ive never ever seen anyone do this in real life... a bit sloppy of rockstar games if you ask me... i hope they patch that or something... looks awful...

but the rest of the game looks awsome!

still cant wait!

Yep you lean lol, it's kinda silly and annoying but I guess you will get use to it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:20 am

I actually don;t find it annoying, it looks pretty cool in-game imo. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found something i dont like :cry:   I found something i dont like  :cry: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found something i dont like :cry:
Page 1 of 1