Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?

Go down 
+3
xJabangerx
Richieb
xpureownx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xpureownx
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
xpureownx

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-08

What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV? Empty
PostSubject: What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?   What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:41 pm

Glock (probably a G17)
Caliber: 9x19mm
Capacity: 17

Developed in the 1980s by Austrian engineer, Gaston Glock, the eponymous pistol soon became the world's most popular civilian and law enforcement sidearm. With its polymer frame and simple, internal striker-fired mechanism, the Glock is both lightweight and extremely durable.

Desert Eagle
Caliber: .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, or .50 AE
Capacity: 9, 8, or 7

In 1979, Magnum Research Inc. set out to create the first gas-operated, magnum-caliber pistol. While the end product is generally considered too heavy and too expensive to serve as a practical combat pistol, it hasn't stopped the Desert Eagle from becoming the weapon of choice for Hollywood (and video game) bad guys.

Micro Uzi
Capacity: 20

The smallest member of the Uzi family was introduced by Israel Military Industries in 1986 as a security weapon to fill the firepower gap between pistols and standard submachine guns. Between its short barrel and extreme rate of fire, things like aiming are but an afterthought.

MP5 N(A3)
Capacity: 30

The Heckler & Koch MP5 was originally developed in the 1960s, but has been further refined and revised over the years into a number of different models. Thanks in large part due to the number of options available, reliability, and accuracy, it is the most widely used submachine gun today.

SW MP-10
Caliber: 9x19mm Capacity: 30

The Special Weapons MP-10 (also known as the PXP-10) is essentially an MP5 clone with a custom polymer upper. Not much is really known about it, as it's apparently made in very small numbers by a very small and, err, mysterious company. At this point, it's hard to say whether this appears in the game in addition to the MP5 above, or if the MP5 has been replaced since the older screens..

M4 Carbine
Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO

Despite some teething problems with the earlier M16 variant during the Vietnam War, Eugene Stoner's 1958 AR-15 design went on to become one of the most popular and versatile rifles in the world. Boasting a light weight, compact size, and a ridiculous amount of add-ons and accessories, the M4 has something for everyone.

AK-47
Caliber: 7.62x39mm

Even after sixty years, Mikhail Kalashnikov's legendary AK-47 rifle is still a hard act to follow; both in reliability and popularity. Created with mass production in mind, the simple design and loose clearances resulted in a rifle that's practically indestructible, and that will remain functional with little maintenance or cleaning.

G3SG/1
Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO

The G3SG/1 is a version of the H&K G3 rifle optimized for sniper applications.

PSG1
Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO

The PSG1 is another H&K G3 sniper variant. It is unknown if both this and the G3SG/1 will be in the game, or whether the above is only in the art. Probably the latter.

Sniper Rifle
Caliber: ???
Capacity: ???

This thing is really too generic to identify.. Might it be a Parker-Hale M85?

SPAS-12
Gauge: 12
Capacity: 8

This Italian semi-automatic shotgun was designed by the Luigi Franchi company in the late '70s. Originally intended for police and military use, the SPAS-12 features a heat shield under the pump/handguard to protect the user's hands during sustained fire. While this is a definite plus on a combat shotgun, it comes at the price of added weight.

Winchester Defender
Capacity: 5

Based roughly on the classic Remington 870 (which is also featured in some artwork), the Winchester 1300 line is also known as the "Speed Pump" series thanks to the short, fast cycling of the action. This feature has made the shotgun popular for both sporting and security purposes.

RPG-7
Caliber: 40mm
Capacity: 1

This classic anti-tank, rocket propelled grenade launcher was first used by the Soviets back in 1961. It has remained popular ever since thanks to its durability and low cost.

Molotov Cocktail

Box cutter

Switchblade

____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Favorite Weapon Is THe Sniper Rifles... Smile
Back to top Go down
Richieb
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Richieb

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?   What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:46 pm

M4 carbine Cool
Back to top Go down
xpureownx
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
xpureownx

PostSubject: Re: What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?   What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Richieb wrote:
M4 carbine Cool

Noice And It Has A Large Clip Capacity So Theres Alot Of People You CAn Kill Smile YAYZ!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Richieb
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Richieb

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?   What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:50 pm

I am gonna be a pro and pop heads with each bullet I fire Laughing
Back to top Go down
xJabangerx
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
xJabangerx

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?   What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:05 pm

I prefer perching myself on a ledge with a Sniper rifle and pick people off on the streets. Watching their heads pop like a balloon is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Savage Tyrant
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Savage Tyrant

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?   What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:21 pm

Can't go wrong with the old faithful RPG!!......Hitting people square in the face with a Rocket Propelled Grenade on multiplayer will be awe inspiring!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?   What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:55 pm

I like using my fists, just walking around punching peds and seeing how they react, some chase you, some run of screaming, some turn round and pull out an Uzi and say 'it's on baby' lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
xpureownx
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
xpureownx

PostSubject: Re: What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?   What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:47 pm

No You Gotta Take This Shotgun And Blast Some Faces On The Walls

SPAS-12
Capacity: 8

This Italian semi-automatic shotgun was designed by the Luigi Franchi company in the late '70s. Originally intended for police and military use, the SPAS-12 features a heat shield under the pump/handguard to protect the user's hands during sustained fire. While this is a definite plus on a combat shotgun, it comes at the price of added weight.
Back to top Go down
lar20
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?   What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:28 am

the glok has to be the best pistol ever im goin to love that but when its time to go to war lol im goin to have fun with a ak or carbine
Back to top Go down
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?   What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:39 pm

Ninja wrote:
I like using my fists, just walking around punching peds and seeing how they react, some chase you, some run of screaming, some turn round and pull out an Uzi and say 'it's on baby' lol!

Yeah same, id rather go beat up some old man than go all guns blazing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?   What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is You Favorite Weapon On GTA IV?
Page 1 of 1