Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch anytime soon? Anyone know?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Patch anytime soon? Anyone know? Empty
PostSubject: Patch anytime soon? Anyone know?   Patch anytime soon? Anyone know? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:29 pm

Does anyone here know of a patch for the multiplayer yet? I heard that the PS3 got a patch for the horrible server issues, not sure if it's true or not though. I really need the patch because I haven't been able to enjoy just about any multiplayer yet.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Patch anytime soon? Anyone know?   Patch anytime soon? Anyone know? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:51 pm

Yea PS3 users got a patch for the multiplayer issues but no word of any XBOX 360 patch as of yet. The race matches online don't seem to cause much connection issues if you wanna give them a try!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Patch anytime soon? Anyone know?   Patch anytime soon? Anyone know? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:07 am

yeah, but race sucks... As soon as someone gets behind, he quits... that's lame... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Patch anytime soon? Anyone know?   Patch anytime soon? Anyone know? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:06 am

fant wrote:
yeah, but race sucks... As soon as someone gets behind, he quits... that's lame... Shocked

GTA race is ace when you've got a party of friends, I don't like playing with randoms anyway cause theres never really any conversation which is think is vital in games like Cops 'n' crooks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Patch anytime soon? Anyone know?   Patch anytime soon? Anyone know? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:42 am

mattx360xuk wrote:
fant wrote:

GTA race is ace when you've got a party of friends, I don't like playing with randoms anyway cause theres never really any conversation which is think is vital in games like Cops 'n' crooks.
too right, I mostly play with friends, but sometimes I try to join a random match, and they suck, always. I played Bomb Da Base with a guy who constantly tried to crush me with a helicopter Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

PostSubject: Re: Patch anytime soon? Anyone know?   Patch anytime soon? Anyone know? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:30 am

None of my friends really play anymore so I can never get a match. When they do, it's usually free roam too.
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

PostSubject: Re: Patch anytime soon? Anyone know?   Patch anytime soon? Anyone know? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:37 am

Oh never mind. I can't even play with friends now. I'm starting to get disconnected from them too. This really needs to be fixed. It's irritating me so damn much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch anytime soon? Anyone know?   Patch anytime soon? Anyone know? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch anytime soon? Anyone know?
Page 1 of 1