Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch

Go down 
+3
cydine
Ninja
Jexic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch   Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:14 pm

What do you all think they need to fix/add to GTA in a patch that would make you cry for how happy it would make you?
I think:
-Fix ranked party groups (Allow parties to use ranked co-op)
-Make actual restraints on small maps so people can't run out of the area and drive away
-Add more small maps (Central Park, a Parking Garage etc...)

Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch   Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:18 pm

Ranked party groups I'm definatley up for that one!

Also, the biggest issue for me would to change the way the Lobby works, you should have some kinda options so you can search for not just gametypes but certain options in the gametypes, if you know what I mean! I hate clicking on say Race for example, then all of a sudden the race starts as soon as I get into the lobby, I don't have a clue what I'm going to be driving or what track or what conditions etc Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch   Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:22 pm

yeah, i know what you mean. also, I'm tired of searching for a race and it starts as soon as I join so I have the crapiest car or the host takes an eternity to start it.

Another feature: A main multiplayer lobby, I hate getting disconnected, then going back to singleplayer, then fumbling with my cell, then waiting again.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch   Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:31 pm

Jexic wrote:
I hate getting disconnected, then going back to singleplayer, then fumbling with my cell, then waiting again.

lol! I've been there so many times! And occasionally someone like Brucie or Roman will ring you as soon as you return to single player to make matters worse
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch   Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:34 pm

-Clan Support like Saint's Row's
Back to top Go down
cydine
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch   Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:01 am

If they don't add ranked party coop, how about an option to boot players from coop?
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch   Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:55 am

I vote for a much more user friendly lobby. I don't mind connecting through the cell phone, but make it so it doesn't take you back to single player.
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch   Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:50 am

cydine wrote:
If they don't add ranked party coop, how about an option to boot players from coop?

A must. So many times a Noose missions has been messed up by some random jerk throwing a grenade.
Back to top Go down
KiNG FRoStY x
Noob
Noob
KiNG FRoStY x

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch   Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:09 am

Yeah they need to fix the disconnecting. I get disconnected so many times when I play. Thats why I stick to saints row.
Back to top Go down
http://www.microsoftpromotions.weebly.com
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch   Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:18 am

...allow similar trueskill to play with eachother
Back to top Go down
hhh
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch   Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:35 pm

all good ideas.
we need a patch like this soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch   Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate GTA Multiplayer Patch
Page 1 of 1