Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaltinesRR
Noob
Noob
SaltinesRR

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool. Empty
PostSubject: Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool.   Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:34 am

I'm talking about subtle things, like this...

Once I saw a cop pull a man over in a sedan, he asked him normal question about speed and his ID. Shortly after he told him to exit the vehicle, and he went to check his trunk. Shortly after he said sorry and let the man go, pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fitzershaint
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool.   Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:31 am

When I killed off the serial killer there were numours radio announcements, very cool. I also loved how the cop was pissed off that I killed him and how it would effect his movie.
Back to top Go down
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool.   Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:04 am

When people try to grab their cars back and their hands get caught in the door and the dangle for a while... at 60mph
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool.   Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:31 am

Jexic wrote:
When people try to grab their cars back and their hands get caught in the door and the dangle for a while... at 60mph

That is so sweet. I love side swiping them into another car or building. Great fun. I find it hard to do whenever I want though. If you wait just a little too long they jack the car back from you.
Back to top Go down
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool.   Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:56 am

I love the car damage. I found a glitch and when you exploit it for fun, it really totals your car like you've never seen before. I like how pedestrians aren't exactly alike anymore too. You would see like three of the same guy on the same street.

I also really like the cops being able to pull people over like in the first post. I usually see it happen on a bridge, and it looks so cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool.   Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little things that you've seen happen that are really cool.
Page 1 of 1