Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddball_E8
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-20

MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME! Empty
PostSubject: MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME!   MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:09 am

well the race is on!

lets see if GTA IV can beat the most "wtf just happened!" kinda experience ive had so far in saints row...

i was driving in a pickup during a gangwar and i hit a rival gang member, she bounced off the pickup, into the wall and back down into the bed of the pickup, staying there for the rest of the ride just sliding around in the back (dead of course) hehehe...

lets see what kind of wierd experiences we can have in GTA IV that beats that...

the race is on!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Vernon
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Nathan Vernon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME!   MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:10 am

Oddball_E8 wrote:
well the race is on!

lets see if GTA IV can beat the most "wtf just happened!" kinda experience ive had so far in saints row...

i was driving in a pickup during a gangwar and i hit a rival gang member, she bounced off the pickup, into the wall and back down into the bed of the pickup, staying there for the rest of the ride just sliding around in the back (dead of course) hehehe...

lets see what kind of wierd experiences we can have in GTA IV that beats that...

the race is on!

I punched a man and he fell to the ground. (GTA IV)
Back to top Go down
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME!   MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:20 am

I had a huge WTF moment in Vice City yesterday Razz
I was in the mall, and got into the Lambo-lookalike, so the car alarm went. I waited for it to go off, but this guy walks up to me, steals my car and drives away with it, but he gets stuck and just keeps driving into the wall. So I steal the car back, and the random quote is: "Hey, I just bought that" Laughing that was hilarious, although hard to explain and propably not even funny without being there, but still Razz
Back to top Go down
Oddball_E8
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME!   MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:23 am

fant wrote:
I was in the mall, and got into the Lambo-lookalike, so the car alarm went. I waited for it to go off, but this guy walks up to me, steals my car and drives away with it, but he gets stuck and just keeps driving into the wall. So I steal the car back, and the random quote is: "Hey, I just bought that" Laughing that was hilarious, although hard to explain and propably not even funny without being there, but still Razz

well... i meant in GTA IV...

and punching a guy and he fell down?

u call that a "wtf just happened" moment?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Vernon
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Nathan Vernon

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME!   MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:31 am

Oddball_E8 wrote:
fant wrote:

and punching a guy and he fell down?

u call that a "wtf just happened" moment?

Yeah I one punch killed him.
Back to top Go down
fant
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
fant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME!   MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:09 am

Oddball_E8 wrote:

that's the dark side of making threads about GTA IV before the release...
Back to top Go down
Oddball_E8
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME!   MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:46 pm

fant wrote:
Oddball_E8 wrote:

well... not if people learn how to read (wich about 90% of all forum-goers seem to be unable to) since i did write
"lets see what kind of wierd experiences we can have in GTA IV that beats that..."

that would kinda indicate that its about GTA IV and not anything else
Back to top Go down
Nathan Vernon
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
Nathan Vernon

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME!   MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:29 pm

Oddball_E8 wrote:
fant wrote:
Oddball_E8 wrote:

well... not if people learn how to read (wich about 90% of all forum-goers seem to be unable to) since i did write
"lets see what kind of wierd experiences we can have in GTA IV that beats that..."

Yes, and that's the only wtf thing that's happend to me in GTA IV atm.
Back to top Go down
Oddball_E8
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME!   MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:34 pm

Nathan Vernon wrote:
Oddball_E8 wrote:
fant wrote:
Oddball_E8 wrote:

Yes, and that's the only wtf thing that's happend to me in GTA IV atm.

heh, well i would expect someone to fall down if i hit them...

anyway... still hoping to see lots more when the game is "out"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME!   MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOST AWSOME COOLEST THING THAT YOUVE SEEN SO FAR IN THE GAME!
Page 1 of 1