Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New sandbox game that deserves a forum!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moldy
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-23

New sandbox game that deserves a forum! Empty
PostSubject: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Well, in my monthly gaming magazine, they had a feature on the game Infamous, a sandbox game. I don't know much about it because I haven't read it yet but the cover says it is a sandbox game and the pics suggest that the character can jump really high and has crazy powers. Thought you guys would be interested.
Back to top Go down
http://moldyslounge.forumaction.net
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:18 pm

Sounds like Crackdown 2, lol.

EDIT: Never heard of the game.

Last edited by Kinger975 on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:23 pm

Yeah it does look good but it is a new title and a PS3 exclusive so it will not have that many fans. I think it should go in a misc. bin topic with other less popular sandbox games.
Back to top Go down
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:32 pm

yeah... the game looks awesome (and i'm sure as hell getting it) but it isn't going to be a big game being ps3 exclusive : (
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:41 pm

I agree with the above posters, it's a PS3 exclusive and so won't be popular! Does look good though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

PostSubject: Re: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:50 pm

I don't know if it won't be popular, but not as popular I guess. When I did have a PS3 I was very excited for the game, looks like a GTA plus Fable combo.
Back to top Go down
moldy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:51 am

I actually think the game will be popular for the ps3, a good game to hype up at E3 this year.
Back to top Go down
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

PostSubject: Re: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:25 am

it looks like a more realistic, bigger, better, more fun (was going to say funner), more replayable crackdown
Back to top Go down
moldy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:20 am

good replacedment for crackdown, eh?
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

PostSubject: Re: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:59 am

I think Infamous could be a console seller. I know if it turned out good I would have a hard time turning down the PS3 with three solid titles on the console (MGS4, Socom, Infamous, not to mention Home).
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

PostSubject: Re: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:10 am

I think a game that should be added to the list is PROTOTYPE. It is on both consoles and has a huge budget. A true sandbox title also.
Back to top Go down
Jexic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jexic

PostSubject: Re: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:47 pm

yeah, prototype looks really good... however by the time it comes out i'll be sick of manhatten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New sandbox game that deserves a forum!   New sandbox game that deserves a forum! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New sandbox game that deserves a forum!
Page 1 of 1