Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC Empty
PostSubject: GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC   GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:00 am

Rockstar’s just confirmed GTA IV for a November 18 launch for PC, replete with “expanded” multiplayer modes.

“We are very excited to be releasing the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “The whole team is dedicated to bringing an amazing gaming experience to the PC. The game looks and plays beautifully on PC and we can’t wait for people to play it.”

Europe gets it on November 21. Press release after the drop.

Rockstar Games Announces Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC

New York, NY – August 6, 2008 – Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto IV will be arriving on the PC on November 18th and 21st in North America and Europe, respectively.

“We are very excited to be releasing the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “The whole team is dedicated to bringing an amazing gaming experience to the PC. The game looks and plays beautifully on PC and we can’t wait for people to play it.”

Developed by series creator Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, the latest installment in the enormously successful Grand Theft Auto series features a painstakingly detailed and life-like city for players to explore; a rich, immersive narrative experience; an original soundtrack highlighting the cultural eclecticism of Liberty City; and newly expanded multiplayer just for the PC.

Link
Back to top Go down
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC   GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:23 pm

Im hoping for mods Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC   GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:04 pm

My computer won't be able to run the game, but my friend will be happy. He loves GTA and isn't really a console gamer so he's been waiting for this.
Back to top Go down
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC   GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:42 am

Maattt wrote:
Im hoping for mods Smile

Yeah, and maybe they can rig up 100's of people in the same room. My computer would barely run it so I have to pass either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC   GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA IV confirmed for November 18 launch on PC
Page 1 of 1