Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Well it's been a while since I last visited the Lounge but I bring some news. I've decided to turn the site back into the original SandboxShootout - GTA vs Saints Row.

I think the move to expand to all consoles was aiming a little to high as there are way to many other sites/forums already catering for that and already well established. I don't want to render this site as dead just yet and am prepared to put the work back in to change it all back, but this time it will be bigger and better I have done a lot of thinking about this one and what ever happens it can't be worse than it is now.

GTA IV is still popular, when I go online there is always full lobbies just like when it came out and the DLC will inject some life and maybe even Rockstar will listen to the fans and put in some things that we all miss and loved about the previous GTA titles. Then you have Saints Row 2 just round the corner.

I am also going to do the change so it happens almost instantly, I am working on the site offline so things won't be changing as you come and go and so that way it won't be rushed but at the same time it won't take long to do it anyway!

I'm sorry I haven't been on the forums much but to be honest it is quite disheartening to put so much time, effort, dedication and not to mention money into something only to see it fading away. But I'm still here willing to start again along with my moderators who've been nothing but great since the start and they still come and visit even though the forums have been dead for weeks Thumbs up

So... Time for a change!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
The Solid Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Solid Link

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:22 pm

Sounds good, I support the choice. I would have loved the site to work as a gaming forum but here we are.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:25 pm

The Solid Link wrote:
Sounds good, I support the choice. I would have loved the site to work as a gaming forum but here we are.

The gaming forums will remain and they won't be touched in the change over, but the site's theme, images and main aim will be at GTA and Saints Row. The 360, PS3 and Wii forums will still be there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:35 pm

woo (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Sponsored content

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a change
Page 1 of 1