Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANT A FREE GAME OR CONSOLE? CLICK HERE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rockstar games social club

Go down 
+3
Maattt
acidic apple
Ninja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Rockstar games social club Empty
PostSubject: Rockstar games social club   Rockstar games social club I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:37 pm

Sounds good as you can track all your stats from day 1 of playing it!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
acidic apple
Noob
Noob
acidic apple

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar games social club   Rockstar games social club I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:59 pm

Im currently member#10247... i signed up as soon as the site became open for registration. I was hoping for a sort of pre-release forum that equals one in size to this forum, but i think we'll need to wait for one to appear after the gane gets released officially...

But so far it looks like an awesome website. Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Maattt
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Maattt

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar games social club   Rockstar games social club I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:57 am

ive signed up but... you can't really do anything atm.
sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattx360xuk.com
Kinger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Kinger

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar games social club   Rockstar games social club I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:00 am

Just signed up. Sounds sweet.
Back to top Go down
DaVe
Casual gamer
Casual gamer
DaVe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar games social club   Rockstar games social club I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:08 pm

still doesn't work properly on firefox Sad

i heard that website keeps track of stuff world-wide in the city, how many gunshots are fired in certain neighbourhoods.. cars stolen, cops killed and stuff, then will have the most dangerous areas listed with their stats.

also in game stats will tell you how many shots fired, cops kills, peds killed, cars stolen, times killed, times arrested and stuff like that (i think) can't remember where i read it but should be great fun to keep track of Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ninja
The boss
The boss
Ninja

Number of posts : 782
Consoles: : XBOX 360
Favourite game : Gears of War
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar games social club   Rockstar games social club I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:02 am

Have you seen the competition on there? You have to get 100% on the game within 7 days of release to qualify, and you can win the 'key's to the city'! Hmmm, I got 6 days off work, sure I could do it, but I want this game to last months and maybe some more months, not 7 days!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodies4free.co.uk
xpureownx
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
xpureownx

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar games social club   Rockstar games social club I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:26 am

Ninja wrote:
Have you seen the competition on there? You have to get 100% on the game within 7 days of release to qualify, and you can win the 'key's to the city'! Hmmm, I got 6 days off work, sure I could do it, but I want this game to last months and maybe some more months, not 7 days!
Nobody Is Prolly Gonna Do It... But Than Again Mabey
Back to top Go down
Oddball_E8
Casual gamer
Casual gamer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar games social club   Rockstar games social club I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:23 am

somebodys gonna do it... theres always some freckled-faced fourteenyearold with no life and no self-asteem that needs to prove himself...

u know the type... the ones that want to get all the achievements as soon as the game comes out...
Back to top Go down
xpureownx
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
xpureownx

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar games social club   Rockstar games social club I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:51 pm

Oddball_E8 wrote:
somebodys gonna do it... theres always some freckled-faced fourteenyearold with no life and no self-asteem that needs to prove himself...

u know the type... the ones that want to get all the achievements as soon as the game comes out...
Or In Somecases Before The Game Comes Out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar games social club   Rockstar games social club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockstar games social club
Page 1 of 1